About Vessel Plus
Vessel Plus is an open-access, peer-reviewed, international academic journal with free publication, which focuses on the latest clinical and basic research on the prevention, treatment, prognosis, and mechanisms of disease of the blood vessels. It is a quarterly journal launched by OAE Publishing Inc. This journal is still seeking excellent experts who have a passion for vascular research and the Journal.
The journal publishes the following types of article: Review Article, Original Article, Case Report, Commentary, Editorial, and Research Highlight. Manuscripts with videos are welcome. Case Reports are generally not considered for publication, only exceptional papers that Editors-in-Chief find valuable will be considered for publication.
Aims and Scope
The journal is expected to provide an open academic platform for exchange of knowledge, ideas, and latest research among scholars worldwide to make a truly top-tier journal in this field.
Vessel Plus publishes articles related to the full spectrum of medical and surgical interest in vascular disease, arterial and venous, including acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS), aneurysm, atherosclerosis, hypertension, stroke, thrombosis, ischemic heart disease, peripheral vascular or pulmonary vascular disease, as well as genetic diseases such as Arterial Tortuosity Syndrome, Cystic Fibrosis, Ehlers-Danlos, Marfan, Parkes-Weber, or Klippel-Trénaunay Syndrome. This journal focuses on the latest clinical and basic research on the prevention, treatment, prognosis, and mechanisms of disease of the blood vessels including original articles, case reports, commentaries, and expert reviews in molecular biology, physiology, and pathophysiology of the blood vessels.
Why Publish in Vessel Plus
1. Open access to all published articles free of charge.
2. Free to publish: We provide free services to authors for manuscripts’ processing, publication, and reproduction of photographs.
3. Rapid publication for high-quality manuscripts: 45 days at most.
4. Rigorous and impartial peer review.
5. Accessible to a global readership.
6. Promotion of published articles in various channels worldwide.
7. Wide circulation area: Four Editors-in-Chief, from different countries, who are experts in different subordinate vascular research fields. They not only provide us with the most professional academic support but also continuously promote the journal in their own region, so that the journal can circulate to Europe, Asia, and North America.
Open Access Statement
is committed to open access for academic work. All articles of Vessel Plus
are free to access immediately from the date of publication. There is no charge for manuscript processing and publication and there is no charge for readers to read, subscribe, copy, print, and download. Vessel Plus
also operates under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License
that allows others to remix, transform, and build upon the work non-commercially, as long as the author is credited and the new creations are licensed under the identical terms.